I took my usual m&m cookie recipe and just substituted the m&m's for Reece's miniatures. I took an entire bag stored them in the freezer then chopped then up into smaller pieces these were delicious.
- 2 cups AP flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups Reece's miniatures (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Beat in egg then beat in yolk. Add vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture to the sugar mixture.
- Softly hand mix in M&M's
- Roll into balls place on greased cookie sheet slightly flatten and bake 10-15 minutes.